Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life and exceed your goals, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (773) 799-2795. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries.
At The Fit Institute, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and complete the New Patient Forms below. If you are unable to complete the forms before you come in, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Patient Intake Form
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the intake, insurance, and billing process, so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Your physical therapist will also answer any questions you may have about therapy and your condition. Open communication helps us get you better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- You will schedule a series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist and physician. We offer many convenient appointment times.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you are using insurance, we will submit all claims to your insurance company on your behalf. Once we receive your processed claims back, you have the option to pay your statement online, over the phone or in person.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.