Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life and exceed your goals, pain-free! To make an appointment with one of our experts, simply call us today at (773) 799-2795. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries.
At The FIT Institute, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and complete the forms below. If you are unable to complete the forms before you come in, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Patient Intake Form
Teletherapy Informed Consent
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your Physical Therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to your Physical Therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- If your insurance plan is not “in-network” with The FIT Institute we will call the insurance company for you to determine if your plan has any out -of -network benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the intake, insurance, and billing process, and answer any questions you may have. We want your recovery to be your main focus!
- You will meet with your Physical Therapist for the initial evaluation where they will begin to get to know you. They will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury; and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about therapy and/or your condition. This open communication helps us create personal relationships to help you on your journey!
- Your Physical Therapist will evaluate your movement, strength, coordination, and much more. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate to your Physical Therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your Physical Therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. They will walk you through this plan of care and are prepared to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Your plan of care, or number of physical therapy sessions needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your Physical Therapist and Physician. You will then schedule a series of convenient appointment times with our front desk staff.
- Your Physical Therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician, and/or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you are using insurance, we will submit all claims to your insurance company on your behalf. Once we receive your processed claims back we will communicate the options you have to pay the balance. We are flexible with whether you want to pay online, in person, or over the phone with the front desk!
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction with TFI, and a full recovery.