Training for Children with Special Needs
The implementation of physical activity for children with special needs has numerous benefits. The FIT Institute understands the importance of developing fitness programs for kids with special needs. Your child will benefit from our safe individualized exercise programs because they will help boost self-esteem and confidence by building their physical fitness. Increased strength and motor coordination are achieved when working with our staff.
The Benefits include:
- Builds self-esteem.
- Improves social interaction.
- Improves focus and function of daily living skills.
- Weight loss.
- Reduction of anxiety.
- Have fun while getting fit.
- Allows for release of positive and or negative energy resulting in productive output.
Our therapeutic approach has helped children who have the following:
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delays
- Learning disabilities
- Down syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder
If you are interested in our special needs physical therapy program, please contact The Fit Institute (TFI) today at Chicago, IL.