In a fitness and performance world where HIIT is becoming more and more popular and we are pushing ourselves to the limit over and over again their seems to be one common thing missing in our fitness routines and that is proper and effective recovery techniques.
Many people are under the false impression that recovery is a passive process and we do not leave time in our day and week to emphasize proper recovery strategies to combat our daily activities and fitness routines.
Learn from our Trained Physical Therapists the art of recovery and how to implement it into your day to day routine. Athletes/clients will learn recovery techniques such as:
- Self Myofascial Release Techniques
- Soft tissue and Joint Mobilization Techniques
- Functional Movement Pattern Flow Techniques
- Low intensity Steady State Energy System Development Protocols
- Recovery Breathing
- Cold Water Immersion (Cold Therapy)
The Fit Institute offers client – specific recovery technique programs. If you are interested in learning more about how this program can help you, please contact our office today at Chicago, IL.